Small Animal Medicine refers to the treatment and diagnosis of smaller animals, such as dogs and cats but also many other species of animals.
Our staff is highly trained and experienced in how to care for small animals like dogs and cats. Working with animals is our passion and we strive to provide the highest level of care possible for your pets.
- General medicine and surgery
- Preventive examinations and vaccinations
- Acute and chronic disease treatment
- Orthopedic care and consultation
- Nutritional management
- Dental care and extractions
- Blood screenings and in-house diagnostic capabilities
- Advanced diagnostics via Idexx Laboratories
- Behavior consultations
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how we can care for your small animal, please contact us today.